In recent years, the attitude of young population towards the media has shifted to social media, video reporting and Youtube. In addition to the basics scriptwriting and videography, the media industry urgently need talents in cloud technology, digital media, AI and big data analysis.In order to cultivate graduates in both humanities and media professionals, the newly established “Bachelor Program in Digital Media and Technology” is conducted in English, with a strong focus on practical training, heavy employment of faculties with industry background and hands-on practices using facilities from Da Ai TV.The highlights of this program are:
- Creative Process: Cultivate design confidence and focus on design thinking and strategic problem solving process.
- Foundation Training: Fundamental buildup of media and technology skills.
- Media Professions: Provide training in traditional media studio as well as going beyond into the new media evolution.
- Digital Technology: Infusion of AI, big data analysis, drone flying, digital marketing and media innovation.
- Practical learning: Accumulating a full range of practical experience in the media professions through integrated project learning.
- Other professions: Cross-disciplinary studies in medical, environmental, social, management, psychology and other related majors according to students’ individual interests.